Announcements

The Darkest Nights - Part 2 is up!!
This has been inactive. D:
Does anyone have any suggestions or requests that would make them want to come on here more?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Medicine Cat Apprentice Contest

I'm sure all of you know that the medicine cat apprentice spot has been open for quite a while now, even if most of you guys want to join as the cat. ^-^
This is because I was planning this contest. And what better day than five days before Christmas?

Anyway, I don't have many good ideas for contest, so I'll have the 'what are they thinking' picture contest. One, because it's fun reading the comments, and two, you guys probably don't know about it anyway. I used this contest before the blog makeover. :P

Let's get started!
1. Don't copy someone else's quote off the Internet. I probably won't know if you copied it or not, but it's more fair if you come up with it yourself.


One more thing: The winner gets the position and can either use one of the cats they have already or create a new one.

Have fun and good luck~! :D

6 comments:

  1. This is my entry, and the cat I'm entering for is Olivepaw:

    Agent C.A.T. to mission control, come in mission control. I have infiltrated this Two-leg nest, and have made contact with the dog they call "Fluffy". It suspects nothing. Send in the reinforcements! Over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm entering 4 Spiritpaw

    "Maybe if I sit on this, they will pay more attention to me and less to... WOW!!! This is fun!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, when will the contest be over??

    ReplyDelete
  4. When everyone who wants to compete enters their quote/caption.
    In other words, if Senna doesn't want to enter, I'll end the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm entering for Lilypaw, who used to be a kittypet:

    "Hello, is this Amy? Ok, guess what? I've hacked into my housefolk's computer, and now I'm reprogramming everything to say 'BE NICE TO LILY.' Aren't I a genius?"

    ReplyDelete